Sunday, July 02, 2006

Food Obsessed

I think Adam and I just might be food obsessed.

1. Even though we'd been the market twice this weekend, we were still abnormally enthusiastic when we happened upon a third market this afternoon. Granted this supermarket was slicker than the two previous markets, it even had an eat in sushi bar and rows and rows of frozen foods.

2. When at the market, we study the deli section. Instead of buying what looks good at the deli, we grill the poor deli worker on how the dishes are prepared before we scamper off to buy the exact ingredients that are in the already prepared deli dish so we can make our own. Same behavior applies to the bakery section as well, hmmm let's make our own chocolate cups adn fill them with mousse.

3. I scour the city looking for the Mike-arita because I saw a hilarious commercial on television. I don't even know if I like Margaritas, but I'm easly swayed by advertising.

No comments: