Thursday, November 27, 2008

"All You Can Buy" at Sur La Table

Adam and I are out in the Bay Area for Thanksgiving and we've had many adventures already this week, but one big priority was spending some quality time at Sur La Table, an awesome kitchen/home goods store. I woke up yesterday and thought of fond childhood memories of "All You Can Buy" trips to Toys R Us on my birthday so I declared yesterday a Sur La Table shopping spree bonanza. Adam gave me some grief over the entire thing, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I bought this giant 18 inch diameter cake pan so I can bake really giant cookies, I hope it fits in my oven when I get home. I also bought a square removable tart pan to class up my lemon bars. I also got a couple of plasticmom's favorite bowls and some other treats like a cool new zester. Yipee yeah!

No comments: