Wednesday, September 28, 2011

15. Adorably Shiny Blings


Note: I hear there might be an upcoming Bling sale in early Dec.

I don't have pierced ears, but I love the idea of these Blings from JoJo Love You. They come in dozens of colors, many sizes and different styles. The possibilities are endless. They're so big and blingy, they're clearly faux which just makes them super fun. I bought my friend Zristen a pair for her birthday and repackaged them in a jewelry box to "trick" her just for kicks. She saw right through my little joke and was delighted with her steel blue blings. There was no way I bought her real multi-carat diamonds for her birthday so the trick wasn't too too cruel. I'll leave the real bling to Zave and Zvy.

Audience: Anyone with pierced ears. Don't forget to check and not assume as I do not have pierced ears.
Benefits: Relatively inexpensive, easy to "version" for a group of friends and get all your shopping done, small and packable

No comments: