Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Travel wardrobe complete...for now

Traveling during transitional seasons through multiple climates poses some packing challenges. Right now I'm on a 10 day trip up the west coast and I'm rather delighted with myself for my packing job. I recently sewed the buttons back on my navy blazer and acquired a new coat and some sneakers on this trip. I don't want to jinx myself, but dare I say that I think I've cobbled together the right mix of clothes to take me from 80 degree sunny LA to rainy 50 degree formal dinner in Seattle to 60 degree city exploring in Vancouver. I think I could even take on colder weather if I had to since I can layer a cardigan, blazer, down sweater and a raincoat if needed.

1 grey sneakers
1 blue patent Birkenstocks
1 pair brown boots

1 skinny jean
2 dresses
3 shirts
1 down sweater
1 raincoat
1 navy blazer
1 cardigan
1 scarf
1 black leggings/tights
1 necklace (nice to have)
1 belt (nice to have)
1 swimsuit (nice to have)

1 purse crossbody
1 foldable tote
1 umbrella

Personal items like underwear, socks, pajamas and sock monkeys are additional. 

No comments: