Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lemon Ricotta Pancakes

I made the Four Seasons Hotel lemon ricotta pancakes from this month's Boston magazine for breakfast this morning. The recipe called for one stick of butter, which didn't phase me since it served four. Halfway through cooking and after Adam had asked for seconds, I realized that Adam and I would be eating the entire batch which amounted to half a stick of butter each for breakfast and that was before we added in the ricotta cheese and eggs. I'm not usually shy about butter, but I had to stop eating the pancakes and instead, packed them up for Adam to take to work. They were delicious, but I don't think I'll be making those again. For a stick of butter, I might as well eat 40 Adam's favorite cookies for breakfast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A quarter stick is okay?

Ann said...

Not really, but it sure beats a half a stick by 50%.