Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2009, but another year has come and gone. Adam and I have been enjoying hanging around at home over the holidays. My in-laws were in town for Christmas which was very nice since they're some of our most low maintenance houseguests. plasticmom is very low maintenance so it's a draw with the parentals. Adam and I ran out and got a tree from down the street the night before the big snow storm. We got a 3 footer Charlie Brown style tree and it was very cute and festive once we decorated it. Adam got a bunch of clothes from me and I recieved many wonderful gifts like a necklace, but mostly I made out like a bandit with a bonanza of home goods/cake related products:

Cupcake Courier
Mini-Cupcake Stand
Giant Cupcake Pan
Cake Stands
Cookbook
Tin of TastyKakes
Domino Book for Decorating

No comments: