Thursday, December 18, 2008

#9 & #10 Shamelessly plugging food gifts on behalf of friends

Well, Christmas is upon us and I'm determined to make it to 10 gifts this year. I had greater aspirations, but I guess I'll have to give it a better try next year. To round off our list this year, I'm shamelessly plugging two food gifts from friends.

The first is Charles Chocolates, Adam's friend Adam invests in this company and their chocolates are delicious. I especially like the chocolates inside an edible chocolate box collection, very "green" and yummy.

The second is Providence Granola Project started by two friends of ours from back in the day. I must confess, I've never had their granola, but it does look pretty delicious. I figure I know Keith and Geoff personally so I know who to talk to. They just started this venture last month so want to support them and plus it's for a good cause, providing opportunities for refugees to learn work skills.

No comments: