Thursday, June 27, 2013

Giant Ice Cream Photo Collection

A friend once told me gathering three items is all it takes to start a "collection." With five photos [that I can remember] so far, I'm well on my way to building a photo collection of me standing next to giant frozen treats. The first photo is from 2007 when Adam and I went to Japan for a few weeks. Adam had to convince me to take this photo between two soft serve ice cream cones, but ever since then, I've been super enthusiastic about having my photo taken next to any and all giant frozen treats I encounter in my travels. It really hits my "sweet spot" of giant food / fake food / ice cream.

2013: Lavender Festival at Farm Tomita in Hokkaido, Japan


2013: Taipei outside the Godiva at the Breeze



2013: Nashville

2013: Nashville

2013: Seattle



2011: Barcelona

2007: Kyoto, Japan

No comments: