Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kitchen Renovation: Complete at Week 12

Hooray! Pull out the giant scissors and cut the ginormous ribbon, I'm calling it complete at week 12. Now we just need to pass that final inspection, but that's just administrative mumbo jumbo.

Red pendant lamps with a vintage flair over our big table provide a big punch of red color and much needed light

We hung up our colorful Cow and Pig butcher diagrams in the same spot as our old kitchen

Much bigger spice rack with five tiers was the most functional and capacious rack I could find

Just in case you're looking for the loo, a faux vintage WC sign. "Powder room" seemed too fussy, "Restroom" too commercial and "Bathroom" seemed misleading so "WC" it is.

Compost bin that I'm using as a countertop trash can. I've labeled it "Trash" so no one is under the false impression that I'm some sort of hippie that composts.

No comments: