Friday, April 29, 2005

Pretty

Adam and I opened up some of our wedding gifts last night and the following is a reconstructed conversation about a frying pan.

Adam: [admiring an All Clad stainless steel eight inch frying pan] It's so blah blah blah!
plasticann: Um...did you say, "It's gorgeous?"
Adam: No!......I said, "It's so pretty!".... I guess that's the same thing

Pretty was the word of the day since Adam also used it to describe all of the following items: other stainless steel cookware, a knife and a set of flatware. Adam thinks all shiny stainless steel kitchen items are "pretty."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Searcing for stainless steel cookware can be tedious but posts like yours help to re-energize me and keep me looking; even though this post is not an exact match for stainless steel cookware. I will continue my search and hope to find more gems like this. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Searcing for stainless steel cookware set can be tedious but posts like yours help to re-energize me and keep me looking; even though this post is not an exact match for stainless steel cookware set. I will continue my search and hope to find more gems like this. Keep up the good work.