Monday, April 11, 2005

Toooooo Tired!

When Adam and I were at Crate & Barrel yesterday registering, I came upon a trio of very tired kids. Picture this, a furniture display of a bedroom set. One kid is sitting in a chair with her chin resting on the chair back, another is leaned up against a dresser propping herself up on her elbow and the last kid had plopped himself face down into the comforter on the bed. I kinda wondered whether they were real kids because none of them moved at all while I was browsing their section of the store, not even an eye flicker. My favorite has to be the kid who was laying face down on the bed. Looked like he just ran out of steam, lost all mobility and keeled over the bed. Elsewhere, kids were less dramatically curled up in armchairs and sprawled out on couches waiting for their parents to finish shopping.

No comments: