Sunday, December 17, 2006

Cooky

Adam and I celebrated Christmas with Wheezy tonight at Chez Henri. We all got vegetarian Cuban sandwiches and festive looking cocktails. Wheezy got us this awesome old school Betty Crocker cookbook, the "Cooky" cookbook to be exact. It has all these great photos of cookys from back when food styling was less advanced. I can't wait to try the Snickerdoodle recipe Wheezymom makes from this book, I hear it's a Wheezyfamily tradition.

Ever since Wheezy started her new job which involves programming in Stata, I've been wanting to ask her all about the programs she's writing, the macros she's creating, the data she's merging and the variables she's generating. Imagine how excited I was when I opened my gift, it was an official Stata coffee mug. The only think that would make it more perfect would be if it read, "I [heart] Stata," but I suppose it wouldn't be very professional. I'm totally taking it to work next year along with my Hello Kitty mug.

No comments: