Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Great Cookie Contest

I'm one of the co-presidents of the Tasting Club here at school, it's basically a club devoted to all things food. Our Great Cookie Contest was today and the turnout was awesome. 18 entries, who know so many business school students baked cookies. We even got these awesome official looking medals from this place online. They were so cheap, I wanted to buy them for everyone for Christmas. I offered to get Adam a "world's greatest husband" medal, but he declined and said he wanted a real present. We sold the cookies at 4 for $1 plus the right to vote for the fan favorite. I won the Tasters Choice award for my Chocolate Ginger, woohoo. Adam, Laurel and Adam's mom all really like the Chocolate Ginger Cookie so this win is for you guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ann - Thanks! I do love those cookies. Since you had such great successs, maybe I should make them for my work's cookie contest. I might even measure this time. :)

Anonymous said...

A well deserved win! I hope there be some to taste when we arrive in Cambridge.

wheezymom said...

Congratulations on your winning the contest. Those cookies are the best... even better than snickerdoodles.One of the best things about snickerdoodles is that the recipe makes 6 dozen cookies... plenty for everyone. I hope you, Adam and your families have a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas!

Wheezymom