Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Events and Happenings

We've had lots going on and lots of visitors recently with Adam's birthday and my graduation. Here are some fun highlights.

Kristen, Dave, Adam and I went to Salts for Adam's birthday where we all ordered the roasted duck carved table side. It was a surprise for Adam where we were going and I tried to trick him up until the end implying we were going to Cuchi Cuchi across the street.

Adam's parents and the entire plasticfamily came to Boston for my graduation from that school that rhymes with BIT. There was even a contingent from Taiwan. We all woke up way too early to get to graduation. I had to be in line by 7:30am and Adam went and saved seats. I got my cool diploma and they even said my name correctly. Afterwards, we went to Mistral for a yummy graduation dinner where we were all stuffed senseless. We showed our Taiwanese relatives around town who requested lobster twice so we went to Legal and Summer Shack. Ironically, I ate a Pearl hot dog and a piece of fried chicken at Summer Shack while everyone else ate seafood. It was a mighty tasty hot dog, those kids know all about the good stuff.

Other than that, we're busy planning details for our upcoming trip to Japan.

No comments: