Friday, June 15, 2007

Ritz Galore

Last weekend was the Community Fest at church so they got the Ritz cracker van to come out and pass out free samples. After all, the new Ritz is flakier and tastes more buttery. When I stopped by on Tuesday, I noticed boxes upon boxes of crackers that the Ritz folks had left at church after the festival. I was overcome with joy at the prospect of 30,000 Ritz crackers and had to fight the urge to run over to the stack and hug the boxes. Adam even let me take a whole box home (300 two packs = 600 crackers) since I was so excited. The problem is, I'm so attached to the idea of a pristine box of crackers, I wouldn't let Adam open the box and snack on the crackers. I feel somewhat justified, we do have an open box of Ritz in our pantry and shouldn't we eat those first? I should think so.

No comments: