Saturday, March 01, 2008

Happenings

It's been a busy few weeks here, we were in Baltimore early February where we visited our friends Adam, Meredith and they baby Zmma. I hadn't been in a long while so it was fun hanging out. Highlights include delicious gelato at Pitango in Fells Point. We tried the vanilla, hazelnut and coffee...all amazing. We even checked out this tortilla factory store where we bought a big stack of fresh tortillas for less than $2. Then there were the delicious cupcakes at I think the Baltimore Cupcake Company. The blueberry cupcake was delcious as was the chocolate peanut butter. Then we mostly hung out around home the rest of February. I'm a little obsessed with BerryLine frozen yogurt in Harvard Square. It just tastes so refreshing. I've tried their original, orange and peach, orange is my favorite. I can't seem to get enough of this stuff and I've caught myself scheming to find opportunities ot go, I particularly enjoy it with cocoa puffs. Last week I went to Detroit for the day, real exciting. Looking ahead to next month, plasticmom is coming to visit which I'm very excited about. Then we're going to CA for our godson baby Zhor's baptism on Easter. After that, it's back to Baltimore for Corinna's bridal shower. I'm honestly looking forward to April when all the activity will hopefully die down. Time sure is flying, I guess that's a good thing, means we're having fun.

No comments: