Thursday, March 06, 2008

Silvertones

Adam had the morning off from work on Monday so he met me for lunch downtown and we checked out Silvertones on near Park Street. I'd been once before with some coworkers and greatly enjoyed my grilled ham/cheese sandwich so I was looking forward to going with Adam. We ordered the Mac & Cheese and the Steak Tips and both were really delicious. We actually ordered the Steak Sandwich, but they brought us the Steak Tips by mistake, but we ended up keeping it because it looked good. Mac & Cheese was really cheese and gooey and the Steak Tips were nicely marinated and grilled. I even had leftovers for lunch during the week. It reminds me a little of Paramount on Charles Street. Comfort food, nice and consistent and reasonably priced. (Steak Tips were $12, Mac & Cheese was $8 and the Grilled Cheese w/ Fries is $6.)

No comments: