Wednesday, March 19, 2008

plasticmom=plasticann

plasticmom is in town for a visit and the similarities in taste are eerie, all purchases from REI:

p.ann: p.mom, I got you this [yellow] spork, I have one at work that I use all the time.
p.mom: [ha ha ha] I have one already.
p.ann: What do you mean you have one already. You asked me to buy you one last fall.
p.mom: I didn't know we were talking about the same thing. I bought it at the camping store.
p.ann: Well, you can have this one too if you want a different color
p.mom: I already have a yellow one.
p.ann: Geez!

p.mom: I wear my sandals everyday, they're very comfortable.
p.ann: Oh, your CROCs?
p.mom: No, the ones with the rubber front and the holes in it. I tried them on in Seattle.
p.ann: Oh, my Keen sport sandals.
p.mom: I wear them everyday.
p.ann: [confused] Did I give you my shoes?
p.mom: No, I went home and bought myself the same shoes
p.ann: Blue?
p.mom: How did you know?
p.ann: Because mine are blue.

So this week, p.mom bought a pair of the Keen trail shoes exactly like mine, but half a size smaller which is funny because I bought my Keen trail shoes because MGDub was wearing them when she came to visit last winter. All in all, MGDub, p.mom and p.ann all have the exact same pair of shoes in three different sizes.

No comments: