Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2 Weeks to Christmas: I really wish I were kid...

Ice Cream Truck from OTO Toys

When I saw this beautiful cardboard ice cream truck toy, I was smitten. It's adorable! I want it, but I need this cardboard ice cream truck as much as I need an ridiculously expensive handbag. I can probably semi justify the handbag more easily. Someone I know, please buy this for your child so I can come visit and play.

Uncle Goose Blocks

I'm also obsessed with all shapes (just cubic) and sizes of Uncle Goose blocks. I bought a set of lower case blocks for Zristen's baby shower as decorations and I really really wanted to keep them for myself.

The classic upper case ABC and lower case abc blocks are great. The lower case abc blocks are a little unusual, they feature baby versions of animals on the blocks. They also have foreign language blocks for smart multiethnic babies. I bought the Arabic set for a friend who's Moroccan Moving beyond the letter blocks, you'll find awesome blocks with periodic tables, USA blocks and Presidential blocks. If you want to get all high design and buy me gift, they have Eames House blocks, House Industry Font Alphabet blocks, Christmas Tree blocks and so much more.

No comments: