Thursday, January 22, 2004

Boxes filled with Free Coupon Books available in the lower level of the MIT Coop in Kendall Square.

Knowing how much I get jazzed about coupons, Nina and Jessica snagged two coupon books for me from the MIT coop yesterday...one for me and one for Adam. I later discovered they didn't take any coupon books for themselves not because there was any lack of supply, but because they mocked and scoffed at the coupon books. I must say, this year's coupon book is better than last year's book. Here are some highlights to motivate you all to run out and snag some books for yourself.

Pearl Art: 25% off single item
JP Licks: $2 off
Bertucci's: $5 off min $15 purchase
The Wrap: 20% off
Ben & Jerry's: Buy one get one free
coupons for salons, skiing, clubs and more.

No comments: