Friday, May 21, 2004

Capri Pants

When capri pants were first prevalent a few years back, I thought to myself, "I kinda like capri pants, but I'll bet it's going to be a one hit wonder and then I'll be stuck with too short pants," so I figured I would ride out the trend. The pants have stayed for several summers and don't seem to be going anywhere. Last weekend, I went "walking" with MGDub down Mass Ave and I finally purchased my first pair of capris: kicky chocolate brown with a bit of stretch. I'm enjoying my pants a lot, but now that I've bowed to the allure of capris...they will probably go away next year. Curses! My coworker Amy commented that she got rid of all her capri pants during her transition into adulthood. Here I was thinking capri pants were going to help me transition into adulthood since they're longer than shorts, but our definitions of "adulthood" are relative.

No comments: