Thursday, June 03, 2004

Elevator Snafus

Adam and I stopped by my work on Monday (Memorial Day) to see my new office. We signed in at the security desk and I used my key card to activate the elevator for the 14th floor. When we got to the 14th floor, I stepped off the elevator and turned around only to see Adam still in the elevator distracted by the "captivate" television with the doors closing fast on him. After waiting for a bit, I realized that Adam was having trouble getting back on the 14th floor. Because he didn't have the key card to activate the elevator, he could only go back down to the lobby. By the time I got down to the lobby to see “wha’ happened,” the security guard had sent him back up to the 14th floor. Apparently, the distraction was a riveting news bit about Burger King serving sirloin burgers.

No comments: