Thursday, June 17, 2004

Emma's Pizza

Vanessa, Wheezy and I enjoyed a delicious pizza from Emma's last night before we saw Saved!. Spinach, caramelized onions, goat cheese, mozzarella cheese and....sweet potato combined make a delicious vegetarian friendly pizza. MGDub, Wheezy and I enjoyed the same pizza last time we were at Emma's and it was just as delicious the second time around. MGDub was uncharacteristically famished on that excursion and she kept talking about how "famished" she was. She even asked for the last slice of pizza and munched on a chipwich ice cream sandwich when we got to the movies. Next time I go to Emma’s; I'll be lobbying for this pizza again. I just might break with the crowd and order my own pizza if the folks I'm breaking bread with are feeling "crazy" and want to try a new pizza. I'm not one for change, which is why I usually order one of two items at Pho Pasteur. Why risk not liking my food when I can order a dish I'm guaranteed to enjoy?

P.S. I did enjoy Saved! and I do genuinely love Jesus. Unlike Mandy Moore's character, I would like to be filled with Christ's love, but I do not aspire to hurling bibles at people...that's all I've got to say about that.

No comments: