Friday, September 17, 2004

Hapless, but it's uphill from here on out

Unfortunately, I'm encountering multiple mishaps today:
1. My fingers keep confusing the "G" and "T" keys and I keep spelling "conglomerate," "conglomerage."
2. I keep inadvertently shutting down my computer when I'm trying to open my CD tray. Like some sort of moth, I'm fatally drawn to the lighted on/off button.
3. I got a "transcript" today except it's a media file of this guy talking. Unfortunately I don't have speakers and I don't read lips.

Fortunately, I'm implemented some preventative measures and remedies:
1. I'm going to stretch my fingers more when typing...note that I've correctly spelled fingers and did not spell "finters."
2. I taped some cardboard over my on/off button.
3. I'm getting some speakers on Monday from the IT guy.

No comments: