Friday, September 10, 2004

Road Rage

Somebody very very bad gave plasticmom the finger while she was driving the other day. Although plasticmom did not know exactly what the finger communicated, she caught wind of the negative vibes so she turned into a parking lot to lay low and to let the angry driver pass. The following is a reconstructed conversation between plasticmom and plasticann.

plasticmom: I was wondering, what does it mean when someone sticks up their middle finger?
plasticann: Very bad...very rude...why?
plasticmom: I was driving the other day and someone got mad at me and stuck up their middle finger when they drove by me. I asked my boss what it meant, but he refused to explain and told me to ask my other boss so I figured I would ask you.
plasticann: That was mean. Well, it basically means "f*&% you." Sorry!
plasticmom: That's OK...I was just wondering. I'm just glad they didn't get out of their car and start yelling at me.

plasticmom, a prolific reader, has encountered the written "f*&% you," but not so much the verbal or the nonverbal version of the sentiment.

No comments: