Friday, December 10, 2004

Diameter

Our much discussed, but not yet confirmed office holiday party may probably most likely be at Radius. The following is a reconstructed lunchtime conversation regarding Radius:

Rachel: I think we're going to Radius for our party, but we're not sure when.
Steve: Diameter...if they expanded...they could name the new one Circumference.
Everyone: [peals of laughter...plasticann nearly chokes on her quiche.]

later on

Steve: I'm waiting for you to post about Radius.
plasticann: I was just doing that...how did you know I was going to post?
Steve: It seemed like something you would post about.

later later on:

plasticann: Steve asked if I was going to post about Radius.
Rachel: I think he's trying too hard to get on the blog.
plasticann: I think it's because his friend George reads it now.
Rachel: The circumference thing is actually pretty funny since it's Radius we're talking about.
plasticann: Why?
Rachel: Radius is not very funny place...it takes itself seriously. What if Circumference was a greasy spoon?
plasticann: Now that would be subversive.

No comments: