Friday, September 09, 2005

Awesome---sia

Shaw's new gourmet private label brand, Essensia, is simply Awesome---sia. Everything we've purchased has been great: chocolate chips, balsamic vinegar dressing, Parmesan cheese, crackers and today I even bought some frozen cheddar broccoli baked potatoes because I had a coupon for a dollar off. I'm a die hard fan and I'll try anything with that lovely gray metallic label. Now, the coupon brings all my meandering to my second point, I've become like Adam. I purchased the superfluous potatoes mostly so I could use the coupon. However, the dollar off coupons are great. Shaw's has stacks of coupons for Essensia products near the circulars and the coupons are for $1 any Essensia product. I grabbed a bunch and I plan on stocking up on chocolate chips using these coupons over the next month.

No comments: