Monday, December 19, 2005

One more to go!

One more exam tomorrow and we'll be off to California...dreamin' I am of the tasty foods already. Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Bloomin' Onion: Since we live in Cambridge without a car, we've never had access to an Outback Steakhouse. I've always wanted to try the Bloomin' Onion, it always looks so tasty on TV. We're staying right near an Outback in LA while we're visiting plasticmom so we're gonna just walk over to Outback one day for a Bloomin' Onion. Gosh, I love the strip malls and chains restaurants.

2. In & Out: "That's what a hamburger's all about."

3. Massage Lazy Boy Recliner: I'll be parking myself in front of the TV for hours in plasticmom's chair...it's the best seat in the house.

4. Family: I've gotta throw that in there so no one's offended and thinks I love hamburgers more than I love them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Ann! Have a safe flight.

Fyi... I think there's an outback at Fenway Theatre.

Ann said...

Wish it were, it's a "Longhorn." They do have a cold stone, rei, art store and a bed bath & beyond though which is pretty sweet.