Monday, March 12, 2007

Quatro Kitties

One of my favorite babies who's really a toddler by now, Zimo, used to like saying "Yah" to everything including, "Are you a communist?" Now, he's much more verbal at about two and Adam reports the following:

Adam: How many [stuffed] cats do you have?
Zimo: Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatro Kitties
Adam: [flabbergasted]

Zimo's giant brain shouldn't be a huge surprise since both his parents are wicked smaaaht. He named his [stuffed] kitties after real cats that he's either met or knows of. Apparently, he also knows the entire alphabet in, get this, sign language. To think I was impressed when I witnessed my one year old nephew ZP sign for milk. Before we know it, Zimo will be signing "Communist."

1 comment:

kateisfun said...

That same day, Zimo simultaneously signed the alphabet while singing the Alphabet Song. At the end, instead of singing, "Next time won't you sing with ME?" he said "..sing with I?" and signed the letter I.