Monday, October 08, 2007

Kickass Cupcakes

I was really excited to check out Kickass Cupcakes in Davis Square a few weekends ago. I even tried to convince Adam to bail during a church meeting to go get cupcakes. Alas, we didn't bail, but we did go after dinner later that night. We tried the Lucky Cupcake and the Strawberry Shortcake the first night and Adam went back and bought a Mojito Cupcake and a Cinnamon Chai Pecan Sticky the next day. My favorite was the Mojito. However, at $2.75 a pop for a rather normal sized cupcake, the price is too high for Kickass cupcakes to be a regular treat. I honestly think that if they lowered their priced south of $2, they'd get a lot more people stopping in for cupcakes on a regular basis. That said, I do feel hipper and cooler living in a square that boasts a cupcake bakery. Soon, we'll be getting a Shino Express Sushi restaurant so there's more good stuff coming.

No comments: