Saturday, May 17, 2008

Minicards

I found the really cool site, Moo.com, last week for personalized mini business cards, postcards, stickers, cards, etc. There's a high level of personalization and customization plus the products are really well thought out and cool. For example, they have these minicards which are smaller business cards that come in a pack of 100. You can customize 100 different cards or have 100 of the same card all for the same price. You can upload your own photos or you can choose from their design gallery filled with really awesome and cool designs. Adam and I ordered some minicards for ourselves and I'm looking forward to getting them. The site is highly addictive and potentially dangerous since I wanted to buy everything for myself and everyone around me.

No comments: