Saturday, August 23, 2008

Charlie Card Discounts

I was on the mbta website last weekend when I discovered a wonderful treasure, the Charlie Card discount. The Charlie Card is the plastic subway pass we use here in Boston. Not only will the card allow you to travel effortlessly on the subway and bus system, you can also flash it for discounts around town. I think my discount loving husband was a little proud of me for finding this. My favorite picks are places I actually do go to:

*2 free Samosa or Mango Lassi with an entree purchase at Diva in Davis
*Free cup of chowder with entree purchase at Legal Seafood
*Free appetizer at California Pizza Kitchen with Minimum $10 purchase
*10% off all Upper Crusts
*A whopping 20% off at Whittard of Chelsea tea shop on Newbury
*10% off at Ben & Jerry's

The discount book is available online so check out all the other great discounts.

No comments: