Saturday, November 14, 2009

Snappy Sushi

Adam and I are rounding week 2 of our vegan fast. Things are going well overall, but I'm feeling obsessed with eating desserts which is hard since dairy is off limits. However, today, we enjoyed a delightfully delicious meal at Snappy Sushi where they serve brown rice sushi. I'd been there once before when they first opened and I was not a big fan of the brown rice sushi, a bit too crunchy and dry for me so I've been reluctant to go back. Today, we decided to give it another try and we were surprised. We ordered a bunch of vegetarian rolls and they were all really good. I think they've perfected the brown rice preparation since it was really tasty.

Our order:

Gourd Strap (Kanpyo) Roll
Avocado Roll
Veggie Futomaki Big Roll
Italian Garden
Portabella Roll
Veggie Gyoza

No comments: