Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Where's the ...?

Adam's took this week off from work to hang out with Mama and Papa Zakun which is very nice, but I'm realizing one downside, more occasions for Adam to call me when he can't find something at home. I guess when he's at work, he doesn't call me when he can't find something in the office. Other variations include "What is the...?" and "Do I like this?" I guess my role is to fill in the blanks or basically key details.

Q: Where is the Garmin?
A: Downstairs on the china cabinet by the fruit.

Q: Where is the Ketchup?
A: In the fridge, squat bottle, upside down.
Q: It's not in the door, I don't see it.
A: I guess we don't have any.

Q: What is the cheese shop in Seattle?
A: Beecher's.
Q: Oh yeah, it's so good, we can get it here in Boston at that place...what is that place called with the cheese?
A: Pemberton Farms.
Q: Oh yeah!

Q: Where is my scarf?
A: In the closet.

Q: Do I like this?
A: No!
Q: Are you sure?
A: Yes, you tried it last year, you said it wasn't your favorite.

Q: Where are my jeans?
A: You're wearing them.
Ha ha, this one's a joke!

1 comment:

MomzS said...

Just a chip off the old block!