Tuesday, October 04, 2011

21. Lark cookies for the refined palate

I'm an avid baker so I only buy cookies that are awesomely delicious. Lark's a local Mass bakery and they have the most inventive grown up cookies that are a great little gift if you're stopping by someone's house over the holidays. Buy a couple of varieties and you've got a great gift for a cookie lover. These shortbread type cookies last for a while so you don't have to worry about them going stale overnight. The Coco Locos and Polenta Pennies are delicious, but my new favorite is the Scourtin. They're savory sweet olive wafers and amazing. I brought home a plate of cookie samples last Saturday, but Adam ate them all before I could sample them. You'll have to take his word that all the other flavors are also yummy.

Benefit: Nice little local New Englandy treat that's available nationally. Check out the stores that carry them and you can buy them online.

No comments: