Tuesday, October 25, 2011

38. If I had a million dollars...I'd buy a couple of shirts

Threadless teamed up with UNICEF with a line of shirts. You buy the shirt that has an image of what you're donating to UNICEF.

If I had a million bucks, I'd get the following shirts. 1 "Cargo Flight" ($300K), say 5 "100 metric tons of soy blend" ($375K), 100 "Water Pumps" ($50K), 5000 units of "Deworming Tablets" ($181K) and 30 "Motor Bikes" to round out my cool million. That probably buys me about 5136 shirts, most of them with worms on them, but still it's for a good cause.

In all seriousness, this is a pretty cool gift for someone who has everything. Make a donation to UNICEF and they get a fun t-shirt to boot. It's kinda like when you buy little chicks through World Vision except you get a cool shirt rather than a postcard of chicks. Chicks...also a good gift, but no shirt.

No comments: