Friday, March 31, 2006

GOOD

Spamalot=GOOD

Went and saw it last night. Almost bought Wheezy some souvenir coconuts so we could play "foley artist," but decided not to buy her more random useless crap.

The Inside Man=GOOD

Saw that tonight. Have to admit, I've never actually seen a spike lee movie...might have to have Wheezy curate a spike lee marathon for me.

Two nights out in a row. Even stayed out late enough to find almost nothing to eat. Thankfully Anna's was still open for fifteen minutes, just enough time to eat three tacos, even had time to chew thoroughly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, um, can you tell i'm procrastinating and catching up on my plasticann blog reading???
I'd be glad to curate you a Spike Lee marathon...tho I think Inside Man is different from his older stuff...tho I haven't seen it.
okay, seriously, back to thesis.