Friday, June 23, 2006

Wheezy In Seattle

I'm not actually feeling wheezy, but Wheezy's in town this week for vacation on her inaugural west coast tour. She stopped by San Francisco to see Greg & Helen, come into Seattle for a clandestine visit on our anniversary, took the train to Vancouver and came back to Seattle for a proper visit. Last night, we feasted on platters of cheap ($5.50 a dish) and very delicious Thai food at Mae Phim where we sipped ginormous glasses of Thai iced tea that were only a buck a piece. Tonight, we walked walked over to Pagliacci Pizza. Because I was famished, I spent most of the latter part of our walk over plotting about what I would order...pizza, root beer and an appetizer to snack on before my real dinner came. Turns out, the place offers slices cafeteria style which means immediate gratification. While I was extremely excited at the prospect of food fast, I was disoriented since I was expecting to wait. The food was delicious and the sodas were bottomless, Wheezy had three diet cokes. She takes off for ye olde Boston tomorrow night on the red eye, but we have time for one more culinary adventure, we're heading over to Wild Ginger for a farewell dinner.

No comments: