Thursday, May 24, 2007

All Done!

I had my last exam yesterday afternoon for Finance II and boy is it strange being "all done." I thought my exam was from 1-5pm so I showed up ar 12:30pm and ate my lunch near the exam room. There were some folks hanging around and I figured people would come in closer to 1pm since I was a little early. I stake out the room and save four good seats for my buddies and me and hang out. My friend Zeff strolls in around 12:55pm and then my friend Zara a few minutes later with her lunch. I wonder if she's planning on eating during the exam. The room is half empty so I get my hopes up that I might be able to spread out and have two seats for my exam. Soon, I notice it's 1:01pm when Zara is unwrapping her sub sandwich, munching away. 1:02pm, the room is still pretty empty and the TA is nowhere to be seen. It finally dawns on me to ask what time the exam starts. Turns out, as you may have already figured out, the exam is scheduled for 1:30-5:30pm. Good thing I got there a whole hour early.

No comments: