Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy Belated to Wheezy

Wheezy had a super fun b-day party last Saturday and I finally got to meet Wheezymom and her dad, Cap'n Toby. We enjoyed tasty deep fried appetizer snacks, listened to tunes DJed by Wheezy on her ipod and we even got cool party favors (personalized mugs, M&Ms and cookies). Sweet!

I tried to get the dirt on Wheezy's childhood and teen years, but turns out she's a model child/citizen just as I suspected. Her childhood friend said that she was super smart, excelled at academics and sports...blah blah blah. Wheezymom said that she was a well behaved child who loved to read. Wheezymom would even take Wheezy to interviews since Wheezy was super well behaved and could read for hours. Just as I suspected!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry my past wasn't more scandalous :)