Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Real Grownups

Adam and I will soon be real grownup homeowners come July. We're very excited about our new place, it's a pretty pale green color on the outside, we have a nice porch for hanging out and a whole lot of bedrooms, four to be exact. I tried to convince Adam that we could each have a room just for ourselves, mine could be pink and Hello Kitty and Adam can have his Marvel comic book room, but he's insisting that we share everything.

My friends at school suggested that I offer to negotiate a 1 year lease on one of the rooms which reminds me of the time my aunt had to pay her brothers (my uncles) "rent" back when they were kids. I guess there were three rooms for four kids, plasticmom got one because she was the oldest and soon off to college so there were only two rooms left for the other three kids. My aunt wanted her own room so the boys had to share, therefore my aunt had to pay "rent" to her brothers from her allowance.

We're very excited about our new place and we're looking forward to having room for guests so if you're ever in our neck of the woods and need a nice bed to sleep in...let us know.

No comments: