Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello Sigg

MGDub got me this adorable Hello Kitty Sigg water bottle for Valentine's Day in February and I've been getting so many nice compliments on my cool bottle. It's red with an old school Hello Kitty and hearts. I've been enjoying my Sigg water bottle especially after I keep reading up on how the Nalgene's are supposed to be bad for us. Come to think of it, didn't we all switch to the Nalgene a few years ago because the Nalgene's were supposed to be better for us? Have I been inadvertantly harming my loved ones with all the Nalgenes I've gifted to them over the years? Maybe we should all stop drinking water...that must be the solution. Anyhoo...the latest word on the street is go with the Sigg. I will incidentally be purchasing them for all my loved ones to replace their evil Nalgenes.

No comments: