Saturday, December 13, 2003

Back here in "La La Land"

I'm back in "La La Land," for the holidays and boy oh boy is this the land of wonderful eats. I started off with juicy dumplings and I shared a Baja Burrito with plasticmom. The shining sun and warm weather have lifted my spirits significantly in addition to the prospect of two weeks of good eats. I'm currently the hero of the household having registered our matriarch up with her own online verizon wireless account so she can keep track of her cell phone usage followed by a lesson in excel...it's the least I could do for the one who potty trained me as a wee one. It's all in a day's work, but hero status doesn't last long as I'm sure to regress from mature adult to whining teenager who can't be bothered to wash the dishes. I'm hoping for the best that the mature adult will hold out for the duration of this visit. Later folks...gotta figure out what's for dinner...it's tough when you've got tons of delicious options.

No comments: