Saturday, December 20, 2003

Chocolate Truffles cont.

I made another batch of truffles this morning. This time I didn' chop the chocolate chips a bit finer and I added 2 teaspoons of peppermint extract. The texture was a bit crumblier, but that could be due to either the addition of the peppermint, skipping the chocolate chopping or I may have used a bit less heavy cream. All in all, the mint truffles are mighty tasty.

Cheese Biscuits

Plasticfamily is a fan of the Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits and I succesfully replicated them this morning using this recipe. They're really simple to make and a hit with the family.

Chocolate Molten Cake

I tried making Chocolate Molten Cake using a recipe from the latest issue of FOOD. Getting the cake to set with the inside molten was very difficult. More trial and error is needed.

No comments: