Saturday, December 20, 2003

Rounding out the top one hundred with [drumroll please] number one...

I pondered very seriously what the last gift idea should be. Should it be whimsical (a pink tutu)? Spiritual (peace on earth)? Random (carton of toilet paper)? or Bizarre (two parakeets in a cage)? I've settled on cheating off of today's Wall Street Journal Kitchen Addiction gift list. My favorite random gadget from today's list is...

1. Chocolate-Breaking Fork

By the way, I'd like to point out the ORKA silicone mitt I featured in my exhaustive food related entry a few weeks ago. I first noticed an ad for it in one of those airline skymall catalogs last Christmas and I jotted it down in my little notebook. Folks scoffed at the mitt idea whenever I mentioned it. However, I feel vindicated because the mitt is now available everywhere and It's been featured as a kitchen gadget must have in both the WSJ and Bon Appetit.

No comments: