Thursday, November 18, 2004

This one's for Steve

plasticann: Steve, you've got to stop walking by my office with a newspaper on your way to the bathroom.
Steve: You mean I can still walk by with a newspaper, but I shouldn't stop and point it out to you.
plasticann: Yes...it's way too much information.
Steve: I'm just waiting for you to blog about it.
Note: To put an end to it, I've officially blogged about it. Steve stands outside my office on the way to the restroom pointing at his newspaper. You all do the math.

On to other topics...here's yet another reconstructed conversation with Steve.

plasticann: I think we've set a date for the wedding.
Steve: This summer? I hope it's not fourth of July weekend.
plasticann: Nope, it'll be in June, but it's going to be pretty small. Right now, it's just family and wedding party to start.
Steve: Ohhhhh....I See How It Is!
plasticann: Hey, you could have been the ring bearer.

No comments: