Thursday, May 19, 2005

Don't use Hot Water

I was hanging out with plasticfamily the other night when I started to wash egg residue off some dishes. plasticmom hollers, "don't use hot water because it'll cook the egg right onto the dishes." plasticaunt breaks out in hysterics and says, "like the time plasticmom put egg in her hair..."

plasticaunt: plasticmom was a freshman in college and she washed her hair with an egg. Unfortunately, she used hot water and it cooked the egg right into her hair.
plasticmom: I don't remember this?
plasticaunt: I remember, it took a really long time to get all the cooked egg out of your hair.
plasticann: How old were you? If plasticmom was in college, you must have been 14 or so. I bet you thought it was soooo hilarious. Did you just point and laugh and laugh and laugh?
plasticaunt: Of course...I still laugh whenever I think about it.
plasticmom: I really don't remember this.

No comments: