Tuesday, May 31, 2005

We are every true to Zrown...

Notable events from my 5th year reunion.

1. Steve was kind enough to give me a ride to [and from] our reunion. On our way across campus to pick up his dorm room key, we passed through the mail center where Steve demonstrated his Bourne like muscle memory. He successfully opened the combination lock on his old student mailbox. He's not sure how he does it, but I did witness the amazing feat. I should also note that Steve did not tamper with the mail. On the otherhand, the mailbox was empty so there was nothing to tamper with.

2. Corinna and I shared a Spike's Texas Ranger hotdog before heading over to Kellie's bridal shower...it was delicious.

3. Here's a shout out to my buddy Kellie who's getting married in two weeks. Turns out she still reads this blog every so often so "ahoy there matey."

4. I stopped by the coed fraternity I was a part of in college on Saturday night. Why was this ever a cool place to hang out? It's a basement with rooms and it smells funky. Maybe I have matured or maybe I've become high maintenance.

5. Providence now has it's own Cold Stone Creamery...Thayer Street is much improved.

6. Saturday night was "Ragin' at the Ratty." The Ratty [our cafeteria] has new tables and chairs and the juice machine look new too. Unfortunately the "rager" wasn't much of a culinary feast, university food services did not provide chicken fingers, frost your own cupcakes and all of our old favorites.

No comments: