Tuesday, November 22, 2005

5. Time Tags



Maker of some of my favorite cool finds, Vessel has created a wearable speck of a digital clock called the Time Tag. Reviewers on Amazon do warn users to remember to remove the time tag before laundry time. This reminds me of a recent "discussion" Adam and I had about our household laundry protocol. I was unaware that pockets of clothes in the basket should be checked before washing, I've always assumed pockets have already been emptied prior to clothes landing in the basket. This miscommunication about laundry procedures meant I found a squishy lump in a pocket post washing and was afraid the lump would be something gross like a banana peel [not that Adam leaves bananas in his pockets]. It was a close call, but the suspicious squishy lump turned out to be a packet of Kleenex. Whew!

No comments: