Friday, November 04, 2005

That time of the year will quickly be upon us...

...holiday gift giving. I was all out of ideas last year because two years ago, I counted down 100 gift ideas on this blog. This year, I'm aiming low by counting up so we'll start with idea number 1 and see how far this goes. Now that I'm a MBA student "busy concocting ways to further contribute to society's ills and bolstering capitalism," I do not promise that gifts will make the list only after this year's recipients have received that particular gift. Simply put, I have purchased zero gifts and I don't have a solid plan of action this year. Gift cards to the grocery store may be a distinct possibility. I'm sure Little Zess and Baby Zames would love the a gift card to their local grocery store. Afterall, babies need to drink milk and organic is pretty pricey. On the upside, I'll post photos of gift ideas thanks to the technological improvements. [drumroll please]

1. The Cubes



Kinda like a "dollhouse," introduce your child to reality with their own cubicle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention that the woman in the cube is named "Ann." !!!!